Monday, September 27, 2010

Introduction

I am a 24 year old design student by day and a waitress by night. I've been waiting tables off and on for about 6 years and decided I wanted an outlet to put the general merry go dining population into the shoes of that person on the other side of their night out with the family or friends.
All the downsides of the job aside, I really do appreciate that it allows me to pay my bills working part-time while simultaneously trying to pursue a degree. I really appreciate the people that come in and understand that I am working hard to support myself while I go to school and decide to treat me like a human being with a name and a face. I apologize in advance to all of these people for all the bitching that will occur in this blog because it is not directed at you. Now as for the latter... the people who come in with a sense of entitlement and treat servers like personal slave labor. Well, here are your stories...

No comments:

Post a Comment